Linguine with Fresh Porcini Mushrooms
Linguine con porcini freschi
- 16 oz. Pasta Lensi Linguine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 8 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 5 to 6 med. size fresh Porcini mushrooms*, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Wine Pairing: Valtellina Superiore (Lombardia Region)
Recipe Serves: 5
Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add garlic and sage. Cook until the garlic is slightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Pour the pasta into the pan. Add salt and pepper and toss over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Stir in fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Mangiare bene.
*Other variety of fresh wild mushrooms may be substituted for fresh Porcini mushrooms, if desired.